Answered By: Dana Johnson Last Updated: Jun 08, 2023 Views: 8
Answered By: Dana Johnson
Last Updated: Jun 08, 2023 Views: 8
Ways the library can help!
Need assistance with research, a course assignment or any other informational need? Kaufman Library stands at the ready, offering a variety of formats to help.
- Schedule an online appointment with a reference or liaison librarian for an in-depth consultation.
- Chat with a librarian for finger-tip access in real-time during regularly-scheduled hours.
- Call the reference desk if you need reference assistance at 678-407-5064.
- Check Frequently Asked Questions to see if your question has been answered before.
- Visit library research guides for information about a variety of topics.
- Submit questions anytime, using the Ask a Librarian form. A research librarian will get back to you within 24 hours, excluding holidays and weekends.
- Find answers to questions about your library account. Contact the circulation desk at 678-407-5317 or email@example.com.
- Access other technology assistance from the GGC Technology Helpdesk.