Answered By: Dana Johnson
Last Updated: Mar 18, 2022     Views: 86

Requesting a book from another USG school is called GIL Express.

Quick directions for GIL Express are found by accessing the Library Catalog  under "GIL Express Tips".

For more detailed information on placing a GIL Express request, renewing GIL Express loans, and other information access the Access Services: GIL Express Research Guide.

Related Topics

Ways the library can help!

Need assistance with research, a course assignment or any other informational need? Kaufman Library stands at the ready, offering a variety of formats to help.