Answered By: Dana Johnson Last Updated: Mar 18, 2022 Views: 53
From the lunder access the Once in the Catalog check out the "Search Tips" for helpful hints on how to search for books and other information items.
Ways the library can help!
Need assistance with research, a course assignment or any other informational need? Kaufman Library stands at the ready, offering a variety of formats to help.
- Schedule an online appointment with a reference or liaison librarian for an in-depth consultation.
- Chat with a librarian for finger-tip access in real-time during regularly-scheduled hours.
- Call the reference desk if you need reference assistance at 678-407-5064.
- Check Frequently Asked Questions to see if your question has been answered before.
- Visit library research guides for information about a variety of topics.
- Submit questions anytime, using the Ask a Librarian form. A research librarian will get back to you within 24 hours, excluding holidays and weekends.
- Find answers to questions about your library account. Contact the circulation desk at 678-407-5317 or email@example.com.
- Access other technology assistance from the GGC Technology Helpdesk.